Hey PH folks,
Some of you may remember me from the USE Together launch a few years ago. Back then, we were all frustrated with the lack of effectiveness of generic screen sharing tools with remote control support, and I wanted to do something about it. Today I’m coming back to share a new page of our story: Drovio!
Drovio is the evolution of USE Together and the summary of everything we’ve learned along the way, listening to our users’ feedback for the past 3 years. The purpose remains the same, create a seamless remote collaboration experience for developers, yet with a completely revamped UI and some pretty cool new features.
So, what makes Drovio different?
– Instant collaboration with multi-cursors interaction: you’re not alone at your desk any more!
– An interface developed with developer needs in mind
– Low latency screen sharing experience
– Fully secure P2P connection: data privacy at its best
– And last but not least: available on macOS, Windows and Linux!
To all our PH friends who’ve been following the USE Together journey, we’d like to say a huge thank you! All this has been possible thanks to your unfailing support and I hope Drovio will find a place in your everyday toolbox.
– Julien Lehuraux
Product Hunt — The best new products, every day